South African entertainer, Omuhle Gela commends another achievement as she turns 30-year-old today, twentieth of November, 2020.
The star shared a photograph of herself holding a smooth white cake and uncovered in the subtitle that she’s commending another decade.
“Much obliged to you God for one more year of life 🎂Cheers to another decade,” she said.
Fans and different celebs joined in praising the new age via web-based media.
Here are 5 intriguing realities about Omuhle:
- The actress is the founder of TwentySwimWear.
- She studied Live Performance at AFDA and to a keen interest during pre-school.
- Omuhle rose to prominence after she got the role Busi Motsamai on TV series Muvhango.
- The star’s husband is unknown, but she’s a proud baby mama as she welcomed her first child in September, 2020.
- She had Cesarean section in other to birth her baby girl.